1. HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Bula Bug’s Wild Child Outdoor Photo Contest (“Photo Contest”) is a recurring photo contest. Entrants must email entry photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day (11:59pm) on entry submission due date. Bula Bug assumes no responsibility for late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Once all entries are received, the contest will take place. There will be a contest start date and a contest end date. The contest will run from 5-30 days at the discretion of Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps. During this time online voting will occur. Entrants are encouraged to share the contest with friends and family. Anyone may vote at http://www.bulabug.com using the online polling system. By sending your photo and contact info to email@example.com you agree to these Contest Rules set forth in this document.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Photo Contest is open to persons who are 13 years of age or younger as of the beginning date of the Photo Contest and who have entered with the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Photos must be the original art of the entrant. Violators will be eliminated from the competition. This Photo Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
3. JUDGING: Winner(s) will be selected based on tallied votes on the polls at http://www.bulabug.com of all eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges based on the tallied votes, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified via email, U.S. mail, or telephone.
4. PRIZES: After each contest a winner will be selected by the judges and posted on our contest home page as recent contest winner. There will also be prizes of toys or other products offered in some, but not all cases. Prizes for each contest will be announced on the contest home page “Wild Child Outdoor Photo Contest”.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) days following notification. Return of any prize and/or prize notification as undeliverable or failure of any entrant to comply with any Official Rules will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Winners grant Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps the right to use and publish their photograph, legal name and state of residence online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Photo Contest. Except winners who are residents of the State of Tennessee, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for editorials, advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Photo Contest or any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any Photo Contest related activity, or participation in the Photo Contest.
As a condition of participating in this Photo Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between and the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Photo Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Sacramento, California, which court shall apply the laws of the state of California without regard for rules of conflicts of law. In any such dispute, participant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any) associated with participating in the Photo Contest, and participant hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PHOTO CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NWF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Photo Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Photo Contest, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors. Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer onlinesystems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Photo Contest. If, for any reason, the Photo Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Photo Contest, Bula Bug and Wild Child Outdoor Photo Camps reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Photo Contest.
IN NO EVENT WILL BULA BUG AND WILD CHILD OUTDOOR PHOTO CONTESTS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE http://www.bulabug.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. LIST OF WINNERS: The winners will be posted on http://www.bulabug.com 5-30 days after the contest end date.